- Upon joining, you will receive an email including a link to create your username and password.
- Go to harfordchamber.org
- On the top right hand corner you can find the member login
- Log in using your member username and password.
- You can later change this information on the Username/Password option under the personal information tab on the left hand side of the page
- From the home screen you will see a set of tabbed options on the left hand side. The first tab that you will see is labeled Personal Information. It is recommended to update your personal information first.
- The Profile subtab under the Personal tab will allow you to update personal information including name, contact information/preferences, and you can even include a personal bio to help everyone get to know you better. When you have completed your profile, don’t forget to click save changes down on the left hand side of the page.
- Below the Profile tab you can find the Social Networks tab where you can link your LinkedIn and Facebook accounts to your business profile.
- The Display Preferences tab directly below the Social Networks tab allows you to select which items you wish to be displayed for the public and for the other members.
- It is important to check the options that include full name, job title, contact information, and address information do the public/other members know who you are and how to contact you. Don’t forget to click the save changes button on the bottom left hand side to successfully save changes.
- The Profile Summary subtab under the Company tab will allow you to see the overall completion of your profile. At the Harford County Chamber of Commerce we encourage you to have as much as possible completed in these categories listed. The Profile Summary tab is a good area to come back to as your continue completing and updating your profile so you are aware of what you need to focus on and complete.
- Under the Profile Summary tab there are additional important categories that include organizational information, employees, website information, and logos that can be filled out to better complete your company profile.
- Logos can be added at the enhanced level of membership. Contact the HCCC for pricing.
- The last tab on the left hand side under the account settings is the Billing tab where you can view transaction history and conveniently make a payment to renew your Harford Chamber membership.
- At the top of the page you will see the Directory tab where you can search for a business that you already wish to view or you can go through the list of businesses that are categorized alpha-numerically with the enhanced-membership members listed first.
- The Events tab to the right of the Directory tab is where you can see everything that is going on, in and around the Harford County Chamber of Commerce.
- As a member you can add an event by clicking the Add Event button on the top right hand side of the page.
- You can also manage events by clicking the Manage Events tab that is located to the right of the Add Event
- The News tab located at the top of the page next to the Resources tab informs you of what is going on in the community.
- Under the News tab you can view Hot Deals, Member to Member Deals, News Releases, and Job Postings.
- As a HCCC member you can add news releases by clicking the News Releases tab and job postings using the Job Postings tab, and Member to Member Deals using the Member to Member Deals tab and going through the prompts.
- Hot Deals, News Releases, and Job Postings will be posted directly to harfordchamber.org for fellow members and the public to view.
Thank you for joining YOUR Harford County Chamber of Commerce! The Chamber team, the Chamber Member Development Committee, Chamber Ambassadors and the Chamber Board of Directors are here for you. If you need any assistance or have questions, please call the Chamber at 410-838-2020 to talk with one of our Chamber teams members. Don’t even hesitate to call on us.